All reviews chase suites full kitchen living room suite hotel home away from home an extended stay maintenance issues long term stay convention center a king size bed waffles kansas city front desk staff happy hour overland park area staff was friendly fireplace
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Room was decent. It smelled of smoke a bit. Overall, everything was pretty clean. Shower was hot and the water pressure good. That was nice. The bed was comfy and the kitchen had the all the necessities. The staff were very helpful.

Room tip: Possibly air out the rooms when smoke odor is present.
Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Thank you for the review and rating. We appreciate you taking the time.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was pretty old and dirty. Carpet was dirty and ripped. Kitchen was old and cupboards were dirty in crevasses from years of use. Everything was just old and worn. Bedding was actually not too bad and bathrooms were ok. They were clean. They are in the process of renovating and I asked if all the rooms were the same price and they said yes so we pry could have asked for a renovated room if available. Maybe the non renovated rooms should be cheaper because the one we stayed in was pretty bad. Can’t really complain for the price tho. We had a two bedroom two bath suite with kitchen for 119.00 before all the taxes. The breakfast was a little sad. Not the selection or quality I am used to in a suite inn but again, for the price I’m not complaining. Just reviewing.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank rbnrbn
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Thank you for your review. As we finish up a larger amount of buildings we will be pricing them as you suggest. The process continues! As for the breakfast we try new things all the time but we find that guest comments tell us to stick with the basics that they like so much.
Thank you for your comments and your review of the property.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

I had booked us a suite with a King size bed and upon arrival and checking in the gentleman told us that they were over booked and they had given us a queen size bed and adjusted our payment. What I don't understand is how THEY determined who gets what size bed when that happens. Other then that it was a super nice facility and I would stay there again and hoping to get what I booked like the suite with the King Size Bed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Thank you for your comments. We ran into an issue with one of our 5 King suites that did not allow us to rent one of them. This happened later in the afternoon and the repairs that were done needed 24 hours to dry. I am glad we were able to get you a suite on a sold out weekend in our area and we did adjust the rate.
Thank you again, we hope we see you back soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

Love this hotel. The people and managers are awesome. Jeff, John and Debbie make u feel like your at home. Always enjoy my stay when I'm in Kansas City working. Would recommend this place to anyone. Thanks for everything

Room tip: Best service ever
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mattpeters23
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you Matt! See you on the next trip!!

Reviewed October 25, 2018

Love the concept of our room with a loft. However, the rooms definitely need an update. The room wasn't as clean as I would like either. The breakfast was not good at all, one of the worst I've had at a hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

I am sorry about your suite, this was inspected by our Housekeeping Supervisor personally. Breakfast is a tough one, we try and expand and change the breakfast and we always receive feedback to return to what we had been serving all along. We will continue to tweak the menu.
Thank you.