All reviews chase suites full kitchen suite hotel living room home away from home an extended stay maintenance issues long term stay convention center a king size bed waffles kansas city front desk staff great place to stay happy hour overland park area fireplace
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Love the concept of our room with a loft. However, the rooms definitely need an update. The room wasn't as clean as I would like either. The breakfast was not good at all, one of the worst I've had at a hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

I am sorry about your suite, this was inspected by our Housekeeping Supervisor personally. Breakfast is a tough one, we try and expand and change the breakfast and we always receive feedback to return to what we had been serving all along. We will continue to tweak the menu.
Thank you.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Needed a suite for 4 girlfriends on a weekend trip. Great room for all of us to spend some good times together. Having 2 bathrooms was a big plus. Room was clean. Matresses could have been a little more comfortable, but still not bad.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and your rating. I will take a look at the mattress and see what the issue may have been and correct it right away!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

We had to change rooms because of the cat urine smell in the room. The next room smelt like mold and the shower drain clogged up while in the shower. I'm sorry but I would not recommend this location to any of my family or friends.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am sorry you had a bad stay. We try very hard to make sure guest have a great suite when they check in. I will use these comments to help in our cleaning regiment and our inspection process.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Great location for us, excellent layout and reasonably priced. Our room was well appointed but really needs some updating/renovating. The breakfast choices were limited but good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall it was an average stay, We were thankful that it was just for one night.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are in the midst of a complete renovation, building by building. We hope you stay with us again when your travels call for a stay in the Kansas City area.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

If I have the opportunity to stay with Cloverleaf again, I will. The rooms were clean, loved housekeeping! First night all we used were two glasses and they handwashed them for us even though we had intended to reuse the same ones. The shampoo/conditioner smelled sooooo good! My hair felt silky more so than my regular conditioner does. And the breakfast options...WOW! Best I have seen in awhile.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Thank you for the great review and the great rating!