All reviews chase suites full kitchen suite hotel living room home away from home an extended stay maintenance issues long term stay convention center a king size bed waffles kansas city front desk staff great place to stay happy hour overland park area fireplace
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Pro:
Room space good with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Cons:
Room was falling apart from day 1.
First, the ridiculous portable A/C in the second floor loft next to the bed just leaked all over drenching half the floor. When told to the front desk, very little was done. I was shocked the room was not properly cooled by their "central air."
Second, the light switch leading to the downstairs bathroom went out. Even though we informed the front desk immediately, for the rest of the stay we had no light or anyone come and change a simple lightbulb. Third, to top it off the door handle of the first floor bedroom came off when closing the door. It seemed someone tried to glue it back.

We asked front desk to fix numerous times. When I checked out early this morning the attendant was not apologetic, empathetic or write down anything. Just simply gave me the card of the manager to air my grievances because he was not going to have it. So unprofessional.

Beware because this management will be quick to charge you for damages you did not cause. Don't bother staying here. To management, have better trained staff, show compassion, act urgently especially to water leaks which causes health hazards and be accommodating. For this I give you one star. If you tried to charge me. I will sue! To Hotels.com do not include them in your list of hotels.

Use Yelp reviews to assess hotels, better sense of what’s happening.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2018

We went to the Kansas City area with my adult daughter and her significant other for a family event. Rather than sharing an ordinary hotel room, we opted for a two-bedroom, two-bath suite at Cloverleaf Suites. Although our suite had not been renovated, and it definitely showed its age, it was clean and well-equipped. Everything worked well, and the bathroom was stocked with high-quality toiletries. Our room was located near I-435, but noise was not a problem. The office staff were very accommodating and allowed us to check in several hours early. The free breakfast was nice and included Belgian waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, and cereal, definitely enough to get us going. The price was reasonable, and our suite allowed us to spend time together but also have our privacy and separation from each other.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you Jennifer we appreciate your comments and your review, hope we see you back when you are in the KC area again!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I stayed at the Cloverleaf for 5 weeks. It was a great experience overall. The best part was that the staff made the time to get to know me personally. I also really enjoyed the room, the service, and the proximity to everything around Kansas City.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you Michael! We appreciate the review, hope we see you on a return trip.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Staff was great, rooms clean, very dated. Several of the electrical outlets were worn and would not accept phone charger plugs. Due to this issues I used an obscure plug next to the bed. I left it in the room upon checkout. Staff was very helpful and even assisted in recovering a phone charger that was left in the room.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for the feedback Gerald. We are changing all the outlets during our renovation and that will include some USB outlets as well. Glad you got your charger back!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

The rooms and kitchen were very clean. Loved the brand of the personal soaps, shampoo and lotions. Could have had a little more basic cooking and cleaning items in the kitchen but we made do. Again we appreciated the friendly staff.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Joy! With our renovation we have new cooking items going into all the suites. Thank you for the comments about our staff.