Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave
Comfort Inn+ Suites - Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
$71
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
$119
GardenInn.com
$159
$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$94
$76
$109
Homewood
$144
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Kansas City/Overland Park/Metcalf(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
$114
$102
$94
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Holiday Inn Overland Park-Conv Ctr(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
$99
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenlocation is excellentconference centerhome away from homeone night stayrateshighwaycloset
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The room was very clean and warm, since it was 19 out side. The ck in at 9:30 pm was very slow. We found no drinking glasses and the ice trays empty. I would recommend any of their hotels. We have stayed in several Extended Stays and have had great rooms in all the cities we have visited. We plan on a Houston trip in January and we know who we will stay with.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you found our rooms to be very clean and you stay exclusively with Extended Stay Hotels. I am so sorry that the check-in process was slow and you found no drinking glasses in your room. These will be addressed! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great place to stay--Convenient, Economical & Clean. Good value for the price. Nice area/safe. Check in efficient with friendly and accommodating staff. Nice & comfortable rooms with basic necessities, large screen TV's, fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi, nice laundry facility also. Made being away from home more bearable. Convenient location-safe area. I do not have pet with me but am a dog-lover ---- even though I do not currently have a need for pet accommodations---I greatly appreciate facilities of good quality that do allow pets.11111

Room Tip: no fitness center or restaurant but many eating places nearby and appears they are soon to offer continental rolls/ coffee soon.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt that the hotel was in a convenient location, the staff was accommodating, the facility was clean and, most importantly, you felt safe. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My stay is great they have made me and my dog very welcome. The staff is wonderful they have made my stay a wonderful experience. The cleanliness is great. I couldn't recommend a better place to stay.

Room Tip: I don't think they have any bad rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you and your dog felt welcomed and that you had such a memorable experience! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at this Hotel during a weekend visit to the area.The one thing that we look for first is cleanliness of the facility and room. This place was clean. The room was great. Not one issue on the cleanliness or maintenance. Good Job Staff. There was one odd thing about this Hotel and that's the vending area was locked up when front desk close at night. Maybe there's a reason for this but that would be a pain in the butt to forget toothbrush or razor and couldn't gain access to this area. There was no stores or shopping near. The nearest store was 2 miles away. (Price Choppers). This was ok considering we needed to purchase things to cook in room. Yes Cook. This place had full kitchen. Nice. I would recommend this Hotel if your'e in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Kansas City - Overland Park. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

I am terribly sorry that it was not communicated to you upon check-in as to how to access the vending area. Communication is extremely important and I will be sure to address this with the managers and staff. The vending area is actually accessible by guest room keys and is available 24 hours a day/7days a week. Again, I am truly sorry that this was not communicated to you.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My stay was great, the staff is friendly and personable. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. While I was there my air conditioning in my room went out and it took only one call to the great and responsive staff to get my issue resolved before I hung up the phone. You have to stay here if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. I am extremely pleased to know we were able to do that for you, including repairing the air conditioner so quickly. Thank you for your lovely remarks!