Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
Motel 6 Overland(Overland Park)
View Hotel
All reviewslocation is excellentconference centerhome away from homeweekend staypleasant staycleanlinessrateshighwaycloset
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My stay was great, the staff is friendly and personable. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. While I was there my air conditioning in my room went out and it took only one call to the great and responsive staff to get my issue resolved before I hung up the phone. You have to stay here if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. I am extremely pleased to know we were able to do that for you, including repairing the air conditioner so quickly. Thank you for your lovely remarks!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I've been here over 2 months, and the staff have always been helpful and the facility is clean and comfortable. Nice flat panel TVs and free wireless Internet.

It's also a great location within range of a lot of stuff. Easy commute for lots of businesses, quick access to 435, an AMC theater .9 miles south. Multiple BBQ options 1,3, and 5 miles away and an awesome Barnes and Noble just about a mile down the road.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. It is also extremely motivating for us; we will continue to strive to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Stayed here for a little over a month while wating on my apt to be available after taking a new job in the KC area. The staff here are extrememly freindly and helpful and make you feel very welcome and at home.There were several families staying here while i was here so it's not just for the lone traveler.The rooms have everything. Dishes, silverware, pots and pans, refrigerators, a kitchen sink, stove and plenty of cabinet space.The surrounding community is very nice and upscale and this hotel is right in the middle of a truly beautiful area. There is shopping, food, entertainment and places like walmart and best buy only minutes away. Rather youre looking for a long term or short term solution, this is an outstanding establishment to use as a home away from home or, as was my case, a temporary home while yours is unavailable. Look no further!!! Book it!!

Room Tip: The rooms on the backside overlook a nice area. The view has an open yet secluded feel to it. Good if you like having the window open!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for writing such wonderful things about your experience with us. Our hotel is totally committed to ensuring each guest receives our attention as needed and their rooms are fully stocked with all of the basic amenities. We are dedicated to satisfying every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other of our brand locations.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for only a couple of days but it was comfortable and quiet; the things that you look for when relaxing out of town.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Kansas City - Overland Park. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed for over 3 months and I have nothing but good thing to say about the hotel, the staff and the manager.
It's a really good value for the price you pay.
Despite that my travel was mainly for business, I would definetly return if I'm around again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Kansas City - Overland Park. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!