“Great and Delicious!”

Order Online
Ranked #155 of 602 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed April 4, 2019

This was our first visit to this Korean restaurant, and we were quite pleasantly impressed. The menu was varied, authentic, and fun. The dishes we ordered were nicely prepared and our server, Jai, was excellent. He was engaging and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back and tell our friends that this might be one of the very best Korean restaurants in the Kansas City area.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed February 13, 2019

I visited S Korea just a few months ago and loved the food there especially bibim bap. Bibim bap seems like such a simple meal and is so good when all the ingredients are mixed together. I came to Sobahn to try their authentic food and was happy to see bibim bap on the menu. I came in the early evening, and the place was empty, so service was great! My meal came hot and was delicious, their bibim bap rivaled ones I had in S Korea. I love the small plates you get alongside the main meal, fish cake one is my favorite. I think Sobahn is a great place to come to for authentic Korean food.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Great Korean food and if it makes mom smile then you know its great. Food was very authentic and tasty. Service was good

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was completely unprepared for a weekend rush. I made reservations for five but still had extremely slow service. Nothing was brought to the table to eat as usual with the drinks, they are now pushing purchased appetizers. This is not the usual in Korean dining. No refills on anything, flagging down wait staff is quite a challenge. After finishing our meal, and finding someone to bring me the bill, they had the audacity to add gratuity to the bill. Horrible! I will find another Korean Restaurant from now on.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The restaurant was a treat hidden in a non descript strip shopping center. When you enter the interior is cool and relaxing. The service was spot on. The food was amazing. I can not tell you what I had, except it was a chicken dish- but the spice was right on-not so hot that you could not eat it, but flavorful and intense. The waitress was great at explaining different entries. I can't wait to take more people to this hidden gem.

Date of visit: July 2017