TripAdvisor

Order Online
Ranked #155 of 602 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Mostly authentic, good prices, polite service. Large menu. Side dishes were ok and could have been better but our main dishes were well done. As far as Kansas city and Korean food this is the best one I've been to here.

Date of visit: March 2017
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed January 6, 2017

The appetizer Kimchi plates are pretty bland, the bulgogi was soggy meat in a sweet broth. The hot pot was good. Ran out of water.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 23, 2016

My first time here, with someone who lived in Korea. She ordered for the table, yay! Everything was amazing. She doesn't want to try other Korean restaurants because she doesn't want to be disappointed. No need anyway. Sobahn is wonderful.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Homesick? Hangover? This authentic Korean restaurant is key. Great authentic Korean restaurant for those with Seoul in their heart.

I love the stews and noodles here and with every sip I am reminded of my stay in Korea.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2016

This is the first time we ate at this restaurant. I heard it was good & have been meaning to try it. I have traveled to Korea many times & miss the food there.
A friend who has been living in Korea for the past 4 years was back in town visiting & I thought this was a perfect time to get together & share some Korean food.
I had the bulgogi. It was good but I did miss the traditional way of cooking at the table, like it is done in Korea. That's would have been part of the fun - cooking it yourself at the table.
We also shared Mandu Guk. It was flavorful & had lots of dumplings.
The service was spotty. Good at first, then slow. As more people came in the server had a hard time keeping up.
Prices are average.