“Wait.”

Order Online
Ranked #155 of 602 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I saw one employee. I waited forever. A person at a nearby table walked out after ordering. Ridiculous wait. Ridiculous. The employee was apologetic. But geez. I mean the worst wait ever.

Date of visit: March 2014
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We waited an hour for our food to arrive, and was told they were very busy.

Not sure if I will go back.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you're looking for a great Korean restaurant for big families/groups this is the place to go. The wait staff is very friendly and they have a nice variety of Korean dishes on their menu that you probably won't find at the other Korean places. It's a bit more on the fancy side but it's well worth the drive.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I first went to this restaurant about a month ago and was really pleased with the food. I honestly cannot remember the official name, but it was a thinly sliced beef in a wonderful sauce.

My wife had never been to a Korean restaurant, so we decided it was time for her to try and we went back for lunch. She had the beef, that I mentioned above, and this time I had a combo of fried rice, shrimp, chicken and beef. It very good, but not as good as the beef, but I love to try new foods and taste.

You will not be disappointed, I promise. Lunch price range from $8-10. Dinner around $12-15.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Visited on a busy Friday. The staff was friendly and attentive. Good location.

Date of visit: June 2012