“One of the best Korean Restaurants in KC”

Korean Restaurant Sobahn
Ranked #130 of 486 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you're looking for a great Korean restaurant for big families/groups this is the place to go. The wait staff is very friendly and they have a nice variety of Korean dishes on their menu that you probably won't find at the other Korean places. It's a bit more on the fancy side but it's well worth the drive.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I first went to this restaurant about a month ago and was really pleased with the food. I honestly cannot remember the official name, but it was a thinly sliced beef in a wonderful sauce.

My wife had never been to a Korean restaurant, so we decided it was time for her to try and we went back for lunch. She had the beef, that I mentioned above, and this time I had a combo of fried rice, shrimp, chicken and beef. It very good, but not as good as the beef, but I love to try new foods and taste.

You will not be disappointed, I promise. Lunch price range from $8-10. Dinner around $12-15.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Visited on a busy Friday. The staff was friendly and attentive. Good location.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

You can't go wrong at Sobahn. I don't eat spicy food, and the flavorful tofu "steak" (soon dubu jjigae) was perfect for me. The bulgogi (thinly spiced beef) was tender and good. The jaeyuk bokkeum (spicy pork with vegetables) is recommended for those with a more adventurous palate. Good service in a pleasant setting.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Its a cute little restaurant that is worth every penny. Best korean food I've ever tasted!