TripAdvisor

Korean Restaurant Sobahn
Ranked #156 of 602 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I first went to this restaurant about a month ago and was really pleased with the food. I honestly cannot remember the official name, but it was a thinly sliced beef in a wonderful sauce.

My wife had never been to a Korean restaurant, so we decided it was time for her to try and we went back for lunch. She had the beef, that I mentioned above, and this time I had a combo of fried rice, shrimp, chicken and beef. It very good, but not as good as the beef, but I love to try new foods and taste.

You will not be disappointed, I promise. Lunch price range from $8-10. Dinner around $12-15.

Date of visit: January 2013
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Visited on a busy Friday. The staff was friendly and attentive. Good location.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed April 26, 2012

You can't go wrong at Sobahn. I don't eat spicy food, and the flavorful tofu "steak" (soon dubu jjigae) was perfect for me. The bulgogi (thinly spiced beef) was tender and good. The jaeyuk bokkeum (spicy pork with vegetables) is recommended for those with a more adventurous palate. Good service in a pleasant setting.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Its a cute little restaurant that is worth every penny. Best korean food I've ever tasted!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We traveled to Kansas City to meet friends for a weekend getaway. Both of our families are blessed with boys that were born in Korean and adopted about 3 years ago. I did some searching for a Korean restaurant near the hotel we were staying and ran across Sobahn. We were NOT disappointed! The menu is expansive and the food was fantastic. I wish we had such a robust Korean restaurant in the city where we live. If back in the KC area again, we will definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2012