“Take you child or grandchild to this place”

Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead
Edgerton, Kansas
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Take you child or grandchild to this place”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you need a place to take your child or grandchild where you can get hands on experiences, go fishing, pan for pretty rocks, get in a good walk, play on some playground equipment, pet some animals, learn about old one room school houses, and a lot more...this is the place. My granddaughter love this place and we frequently visit. Take a lunch and eat at the park just outside the entrance, then go back in and get an ice cream at the general store.

Visited August 2012

Kansas City Missouri
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Couldn't be Better”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I took my daughter and granddaughter here this summer. I hadn't been here for over 10 years and was so impressed It is beautiful!!! Such a fantastic place to spend the day or a few hours. The animals are close up and we loved all the flowers. I can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2012
Olathe, Kansas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

So much stuff for kids to see and do. They can play in the sand, get their feet wet, pet and feed animals. We had my daughters 5th B-day party there (Extremely reasonable prices!!). Took my elderly parents and they enjoyed it so much too!

Visited July 2012
Overland Park, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
“Nonny's Treat”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is my grandbaby's favorite place to go with Nonny...,.,.,Love it! Can't wait until they open again.

Visited October 2012
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My kids and nieces kids love it”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Always a welcoming and inviting place the kids learn so much. Polite folks which make sure everyone is included. Wish I could call it "home" and appreciate everyone making us welcome.

Visited October 2012