“First time there and will go back.”
Review of Elephant Bar - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had the Asian lettuce wrap which was delicious. There were so many things to choose from that it was hard to pick. Very nicely decorated inside. Went at lunchtime and wil go back for dinner too.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

4 years ago I visited here and really liked it. Huge menu with lots of options and some really unique dishes for a chain. Decor i cool and eclectic as well. Our entire group of 20 really liked it. I would come back. BTW, service was AMAZING!!!!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My family and I go to elephant bar and we LOVE IT :) The service has always been good and the food more than excellent. I wasn't too impressed with my Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini, but i'm not even a drinker anyways..so it really didn't change my mind! great place!

You can also go online and sign up for their website and they email you a 5$ reward.
So if you haven't been there, you should do tthat. To help save a little. (they don't blow up your
email with ANY junk)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

One of our most favorite places to eat. We LOVE the Carribean flare to the food. Their salads are delightful as is everything else and the service is great.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

3 co-workers had a late lunch during the middle of the week - we were seated immediately, and the waitress was excellent explaining the different selections and sharing the house specials with us. We each had something completely different, and everyone raved about their lunch. Would definitely eat there again. Heard that happy hour has 1/2 price selectioons.