“The quality can not be beat”
Review of Chinese Palace

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Hidden away in a strip mall north of the popular Tanner's Bar & Grill is a small Chinese Palace restaurant that has great service, and even better food. Being in the Overland Park area last month I took my married daughter out for diner. We chose the Chinese Palace, and it was a great decision. Before I eat any place that is new to me I check Tripadvisor. This keeps me from making major mistakes of choice.

First impression after walking in is of a very clean, and well managed facility. They prepare for a lot of carry out, and by this you can tell it is an area favorite.

I ordered an appetizer of Crab Rangoon, and it it was fresh, and tasty. My daughter told me she did not like Crab Rangoon, but after trying Chinese Palace's she is now a fan of Crab Rangoon. The shrimp, and chicken dishes were wonderful. I was very obvious everything was fresh, and custom made for each order. I have paid a lot more for less at very expensive Chinese Restaurants.

The only problem you might run into is an overflow parking from the crowd at Tanner's Bar & Grilll.

Reviewed March 20, 2010

My wife and I eat here at least once a month. We get the Sizzling Rice Soup (with shrimp instead of chicken) and Bo Bo Platter. Terrific soup and appetizers. I highly recommend this nice local Chinese diner.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed May 31, 2008

Great Chinese restaurant--a hidden gem. Very fast takeout, friendly people and great food. Highly recommended

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook