“One of our worst hotel stays. The night we checked in, I...”
Review of Super 8 Ottawa

Super 8 Ottawa
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Ottawa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“One of our worst hotel stays. The night we checked in, I...”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

One of our worst hotel stays. The night we checked in, I noticed some ant along the tub on the bathroom floor. Thinking that is was only a few ants it was ok. Wifi was horrible. Barely working. Had to resign on every 5 mins. Some nights it didn't even work after signing on. Also on the first night, night wasn't working for the pool. My kids were very disappointed. The older lady at the front desk was very rude and stated that it wasn't their fault, it was the electrician's fault for not coming out. We we're put all day and when we returned to our room the sink across from the bathroom was FULL with ants!! We headed to the front desk to make them aware of it, but noticed it was the same rude lady up there so we just went back to the room. Although the carpets did seem new but he overall stay just wasn't pleasant. We won't be returning there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed here in between JANUARY 23 and the 25th for out of town powerplant shut down. Brought my girlfriend with me and first night she gets locked out of the room and front desk refused to give her another cardkey even tho she had a defective one in her hand due to "post 9-11 threats and all the bombings done on airplanes"- as in quote while i was at work on night shift. Obviously they werent happy with me after my words spoken bout her having to stay in the car til a co worker verified that was her room even with an id. After that i get fined 150 for smoking because they have "sufficient evidence that there was smoking in the room and i dont even smoke!!! Im going out of town in a couple weeks and im not sorry to tell you super 8 your not getting my business!

• Stayed January 2014

Travelers are raving about these Ottawa hotels

Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I found the room clean and large. When we visit as a couple next time we'll choose to visit my brother and father. Both desk clerks were friendly and helpful. The only thing I dislike is having to make this 200 characters. :-)

Room Tip: Everything was wonderful. Employees were awesome.