“Great Lenexa BBQ”

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Olathe Medical Center

Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff was friendly. The pictures on the website need to be updated,I was dissapointed when we went down to the pool area and found there wasn't a hot tub as the pictures showed.The pool was so cold we couldn't go swimming. I was very dissapointed with my stay there, for the price i paid.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were working in town and stayed here. Upon check in we found hairs in the beds and the bathroom was unclean. I went to the front desk and requested a refund, which he told me that he was not authorized to give a refund. I asked to speak to a manager, which he said would not be there until the following morning. Disgusted, I left and went and obtained another Clean room elsewhere. I returned to the Days Inn the following morning to speak with the manager. The manager "Sean" came out and had a slick pack of lies and assured me that he would check into it and mail me a refund or place it on my credit card. Either way, he said he would call me by the end of the day. Obviously he knew I was from out of town and he would probably never see me again, so he could lie until I was out of sight. I have not heard back from him about getting a refund for the room, and he will not return my phone calls. I would not recommend this place and the management obviously is very dishonest and shady.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed May 22, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Saundra P
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The manager of this hotel is a flat out shady liar. I cancelled my stay 3 weeks before the date of reservation, and was charged anyway. Now he says he's issued a refund and has not. Had to file a dispute with my bank. This happend to 20+ people in our group of families visiting the area for a softball tournament for our daughters.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family