“A REAL upgrade from the former restaurant”
Review of Sports Shack - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sports Shack
Reviewed June 11, 2016

Great service - awesome food. I wasn't very hungry so I had a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich with a side salad - my daughter had a grilled chicken sandwich with onion rings. All of the food was excellent - my daughter's sandwich was HUGE - grilled chicken, bacon, guacamole, lettuce, ranch. She basically had to unhinge her jaw to eat the sandwich! The onion rings were crisp with great flavor (okay, I had to have a couple). My lunch was just enough to fill me up - salad was very fresh and the dressing - honey mustard - was homemade. We will be back!

Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

Best burger in Olathe! It destroys Johnny's or Austin's. Finally. I have my burger joint. The outside, or inside for that matter, is nothing special. And the tap is pretty limited for calling itself a brew pub. But the beer they have is cold, the bartender was great, and again, the burger was excellent.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

Been waiting for sometime for this place to finally open up. Great remodel; staff, especially April and the rest of the bar staff ROCK. Looking for good things in 2016. Food is some of the best in Olathe area, especially the Seafood Lasagne and Thai Burger (or wings). BEST Happy Hour(s) in area... and it is the farthest thing from an uppity JOCO place, just a comfortable, fun neighborhood joint to hang with friends and meet new ones!!!! Oh, all the TV's aren't bad either....

Reviewed December 20, 2015

The Sports Shack and Brew Pub is now where Freddy T's used to be in the Crossroad Shopping center, and a welcomed change. We have been twice now. The owner totally gutted and cleaned up this location, opening it up. The service, food selection, prices, decor, etc are great. I hope they keep it up and according to our server the owners are open to suggestions on menu items. With two visits, no complaints, other than Karaoke, which I hate (I know, it is not all about me). Tonight, enjoyed an evening of Sunday night football on multiple TVs, good food and beverages, with friends who we introduced to the Sports Shack this evening. They are off to a great start.