“Great food & Service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sports Shack
Reviewed December 20, 2015

The Sports Shack and Brew Pub is now where Freddy T's used to be in the Crossroad Shopping center, and a welcomed change. We have been twice now. The owner totally gutted and cleaned up this location, opening it up. The service, food selection, prices, decor, etc are great. I hope they keep it up and according to our server the owners are open to suggestions on menu items. With two visits, no complaints, other than Karaoke, which I hate (I know, it is not all about me). Tonight, enjoyed an evening of Sunday night football on multiple TVs, good food and beverages, with friends who we introduced to the Sports Shack this evening. They are off to a great start.