“Best Chinese Food in Olathe”
Review of Bobo Chinese

Bobo Chinese
Ranked #132 of 239 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 24, 2008

Although I love chinese food, I'm generally not a fan of chinese fast food. Bo Bo's is the exception. I eat there several times a month, (carry out). They make me a dish I love but generally you don't see on the menu. All you have to do is ask. It's alway hot, plenty of food, not overly seasoned, pleasant staff, family owned and operated. Love it. It's the best.

There are newer reviews for Bobo Chinese

Reviewed February 23, 2008

Cashew chicken is wonderful, sauce has lots of flavor. Also tried the Beef Lo Mein and Spring Rolls - wonderful as well. Restaurant is very clean and staff are friendly. Would definitely recommend for fast and tasty chinese food in Olathe!

Been to Bobo Chinese? Share your experiences!