“I got ripped off!!”

Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Olathe
New York, New York, United States
“I got ripped off!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Online it says $55. I didn't book it bc I wanted to see the place. When I booked the room, the very unpolite lady charged me $96 for one night.
Then, I couldn't even sleep because of the bed bugs. I thought I was crazy because I felt things crawling on me. I got up and turned on the lights to find little Black and Tan bed bugs crawling under the sheets. Needless to say I literally ran out of there. No one was at the front desk, it was 3am. The only good thing was the water pressure/temperature.

• Stayed July 2013
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn Olathe for your recent stay and the review.

We definitely appreciate every kind of criticism and suggestions about our hotel.

In fact, it’s one of the only ways we can improve.

We have addressed to the point mentioned in the review and critical pest control has been done.

The hotel staff has received retraining in the proper way to treat the guests and rendering the finest hospitality.

We are confident that you will find an all new experience with us and would choose us for the next stay while you visit our area.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hays
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Air conditioner wasn't working when we checked in. We had to try 3 rooms before they found one with a working unit. Took 1.5 hours to finally get checked in. Air conditioner worked but was very loud.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Microtel Inn Olathe during your recent visit to our area.

We appreciate you for taking time to write a review.

We have noted your observation and have taken steps to take care of your observation as mentioned in the review.

All services like check in and amenities like AC have been properly maintained.

We shall be privileged to have you in our hotel again and shall look forward the same.

Hotel Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Olathe hotels

Travelers also viewed these Olathe hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#10 of 14 in Olathe
Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Olathe

Been to Motel 6 Olathe KS? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Olathe KS

Property: Motel 6 Olathe KS
Address: 1501 S Hamilton Cir, Olathe, KS 66061-5378 (Formerly Microtel Inn by Wyndham Olathe)
Location: United States > Kansas > Olathe
Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Olathe
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Olathe KS 2*
Motel 6 Olathe KS is just a short drive from something fun for everyone, including golf courses, parks, museums, and shopping. Enjoy our heated indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas and guest rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Olathe KS reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Olathe