“Always a Treat”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 269 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2018

We have a few favorites that never let us down at Granite City. The spicy chicken salad is delicious. Flatbreads are tasty too. My girlfriend enjoys the cheddar ale soup and I love the french onion. We're never disappointed.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

I love Granite City's menu selections, and the food is great (especially the Asian Chicken Salad!). It seemed that our server, however, couldn't get us out of there fast enough. We had much to discuss, and looked forward to a relaxing evening with wine and conversation. Unfortunately, we felt constantly pressured to hurry. This won't dissuade us from returning, but we will request not to have the same server, if she is still an employee.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Went with my mom. She liked their bbq nachos and I did enjoy my Cajun pasta. We also had wine and a grey goose cocktail. It was pretty enjoyable but fairly pricey. I would go again.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

Ugh. Floor was so greasy that it was slippery, more so in front of the kitchen exit. Floor was not only visibly greasy, but hard to walk on in my rubber-soled boots. A drip of grease ran from top to bottom of my menu; I guess they never clean these? Service: my husband got a taste of two different beers, but the waitress didn't come back to ask about ordering either of them until halfway through our meal. That was too late, and he declined. Some of the food items here have been good in the past, but there are too many other restaurants nearby to settle for this. Disappointing.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Others got food, I only got beer, but the servings were large and food seemed good. They had a wide beer menu of crafter beers. Menu appears to be for Oktoberfest and limited.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Granite City Food & Brewery? Share your experiences!