“Friendly service, festive atmosphere, super food” 5 of 5 bubbles

MI Ranchito
Ranked #11 of 228 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Olathe, Kansas
“Friendly service, festive atmosphere, super food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

This restaurant is our go-to neighborhood favorite. We can always count on excellent service with a smile, delicious Mexican (American-style) food, and wonderful margaritas. My husband and I split the Jalisco Chimichanga and you can't pass up the queso. It does get loud with all the families and kids - especially on the weekends - so we avoid the noise by visiting during the week, during off-hours, or requesting a table on the patio, weather permitting. After three years of going here pretty consistently, we've never been disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Spring Hill, KS
“Awesome food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Upon arrival, we noticed that the place was VERY loud, but that's because they have crammed as many tables into this place as comfortably possible...and I'm glad they did! We visited on a Saturday night around 8:00 p.m. We did not have to wait, but they were packed. The food is AMAZING. The chips and salsa kept on coming. My husband and three kids were pleased with their orders...no small feat since my family is very picky (no tomatoes, no lettuce, stuff on the side, rice only, etc.) The carne asada quesadillas are so flavorful and filling. I get quesadillas everywhere I go and these are the best I've ever had in my 40 years!! My daughter said her beef enchiladas were almost too stuffed with beef. I say that's not a bad thing! Super yummy food, excellent service. And besides, once you've had a couple of their terrific margaritas you won't even care about the noise!

• Visited June 2012
Olathe, Kansas
“Love the food, hate the noise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

This location is so loud, I can never hear the person I am dining with. The food is good, and the service is good too. Just hate how noisey it is there! More likely to visit for a early lunch or early dinner when they are not so busy.

Visited May 2012
Colorado
“As close to Mexico I have found in the states!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

I got a tip on this place from 2 different locals and had to swing in. Wow I'm glad I did! I wish I knew where they got there limons (limes). I had the Margarita which both of my leads said was awesome. Best margarita I have had in the US! I dined with one other person on a thursday and had no trouble getting in right away. I had the Mi Ranchito special (awesome) and had to get a to-go box. Great Food something you can compare to Mexico. Good service I was very pleased with this place.

• Visited April 2012
OLATHE
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

It isn't fancy, but it's very comfortable. Most importantly, the food is YUMMY. The servers are always friendly & we've enjoyed everything we've ever ordered. It's one of our favorites in all of Kansas City.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to MI Ranchito? Share your experiences!