“Excellent treat for ALL AGES”

Sheridan's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Olathe
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Nice treat anytime of day or nite. Good selection. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

The best custard in town. Get the razzle dazzle with chocolate custard! It is awesome!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

The frozen custard is really good. I usually get a concrete mixer and it is about $4.00 for a large. I'm a little cheap sometimes, but it just seems a little high. It is absolutely delicious and I have never been disappointed by my dessert, whether I get a concrete mixer or plain custard. If I could eat this every day and still zip my jeans, I probably would. :)

Reviewed February 15, 2010

Best custard ever!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 25, 2008

YUMMY!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Sheridan's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!