“Consistently a great meal!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 245 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one of our go to restaurants. Everyone can get what they want. And how can any meal that starts with honey butter be bad?!?

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I normally shy away from reviewing chains but had a nice experience at this one and feel I should show my opinion. I seldom eat beef but on occasion still crave it. I went to Texas Roadhouse to give it a try. I have eaten at others of this chain but never at this one. There was a fairly short wait upon arriving but nothing unusual. The wait staff were very nice and helpful. I had Ribeye that was cooked exactly like I requested and was truly quite good. It was accompanied with a baked sweet potato which was also very tasty. The price was very reasonable and again the service was good. Nice to know that when I get that craving again, I have a place I can go at a reasonable price.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Hard to get into, but worth it. Make reservations….always! The rolls and butter are fantastic, and free peanuts you shuck right there on the floor while you wait!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We've visited the Roadhouse twice now -- once with the kids and grand kids and once just as a couple. Both experiences were great. The menu offers excellent variety at reasonable prices, with orders taken and served by a knowledgeable, friendly and attentive staff. You can even munch on peanuts while waiting! The atmosphere is true western, including periodic singing, dancing, and hand-clapping! A true old-West experience from start to finish!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The food was above average, however the ambiance was not exactly what I was looking for. Would be fun for a family night out but for a quiet dinner it wasnt what i was looking for.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!