“Yum!”

Ranked #6 of 241 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great food! Good service! Fun environment! Personal fave is their chicken critters salad. Super yummy!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Texas Roadhouse has great food and a friendly atmosphere. You can call-ahead to see if there is a wait, and get your name on the list. Let's start with on the way to your table, the hostess brings a basket of hot rolls with cinnamon honey butter....YUM!!! I love the ribs here, they are so tender, and just fall off the bone. Finger lickin' good!! The steaks are also great. I prefer mine medium well and even cooked that much the steak is still flavorful and moist. If you have to wait a little bit before being seated there is a huge barrel of peanuts in the shell to munch on, and you just toss the shells on the floor!! The servers dance in the aisle about once every hour, and if you're celebrating a birthday, there will be a big YEE HAW for you!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were starved and ordered a lot. the fried pickles, cheesy fries were good the ribs were great! It was a Saturday night so they where busy. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. We left satisfied with to go boxes in hand.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

they had recently opened for business and we decided to take the family after a night out and not wanting to cook on Christmas Eve - the wait staff was RUDE, the steak was very undercooked (had ordered MEDIUM - and got VERY RARE) - after a complaint to our waiter was warned the wait to get the steak I ordered would be MUCH longer - I was So, SO hungry after the VERY long wait to begin with I just ate it anyway :(

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We celebrated my grandson's birthday there and it was excellent. We had forgotton to make reservations and they were very busy but still took our name and we were seated within 30 minutes for a party of 7. The staff was very courteous and the waitress was very attentive. I had ordered the KC strip with a loaded baked potato (hope my Dr does not see this) and a salad. The potato was huge and it was loaded. The medium well strip was great. Everyone else said that their meal was excellent also. It was a great, fun, atmosphere where there was plenty of celebration. The free peanuts are another plus. The staff found about about the birthday and they came and chanted the birthday greeting and let him ride on the saddle, which was a lot of fun for him. We got some great pictures for the great time we had there! JB

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!