“Wouldn't go there again”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 241 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Service was slow and there was only 4 other tables with customers. When the food arrived it was terrible. My son didn't even eat his. The prices werent bad, but if you don't like the food it isn't worth it.

1  Thank Brenda868

Reviewed January 10, 2013

food was good, great to have a pale of peanuts at the table to snack on. the deep fried onion was wonderful tasting with the dip comes with it. good music, too.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I LOVE the food here; big portions of quality food, I'm a huge fan of the rolls w/cinnamon butter they serve while you're waiting; it's loud enough in here that I don't hesitate to take my baby...if he gets noisy, it pretty much just blends in with the background noise; good fun, good food, good place to take the family

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I eat at the Texas Roadhouse in Wichita, KS every month when I am there on business. I eat at the bar where the staff remembers me and what I order. I usually order a boneless sirloin steak dinner and completely satisfied every time. I have the same experience when I eat at the location in Olathe, KS, close to where I live. Steak on!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

You get a good consistent meal at this chain, and lots of activity given the regular line dance entertainment from the servers. Unfortunately, the place is still really loud and the food just average, but that is what many folks like, especially when it's affordable. If you want a loud night out with your small (or big) children, then this is a fine place to stop. If you'd like a bit higher quality food and nicer atmosphere, then look elsewhere.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!