“It's ok”

Old Chicago
Ranked #64 of 245 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We always end up here because where we wanted to dine was too long of a wait. Why is there a never a wait here? The service is good and the food is ok. We ne er go here on purpose but aren't disappointed when we dine here.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I have went to this restaurant a few times. Every time it has just been ok. The food isn't bad, it just isn't that memorable either. Service has always been ok though.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We used to really enjoy Old Chicago. Each time we go the service seems to go down and the food gets worse. Pizza still good rest of menu I would say is average is at best.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I got the new pesto-chicken panini and it was wonderful!! I usually order the chicken BBQ pizza, but decided to change it up a bit...even though Its still one of my favorites! I have to say, it was such a yummy surprise! I will be getting it again

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Our first time to eat at Old Chicago turned out to be a very good experience. Altitude
Ho we had to wait a pot 20min. It was well worth it. Our server was knowledgable of the menu both food and beer. They have a very nice selection of local and area beer. The calizone was good and the salads fresh. Wa thought it was good enough we had dinner there 2 nights during our stay.

Been to Old Chicago? Share your experiences!