“Great place and great menu!”

54th Street Grill & Bar
Ranked #19 of 269 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American
Description: 54th Street was founded in Kansas City, MO by Thomas E. Norsworthy in 1989. He envisioned a place that would accommodate a consistently crowded dining room as well as a lively bar crowd, while offering the quality food and drinks that exceed national chain competitors. At 54th Street, we believe that great food starts with fresh produce, high quality meats and ingredients and meals prepared from scratch. With our amazing range of scratch prepared menu items, we truly have something for everyone. The Five-Four promise is to forever uphold our tradition of serving generous portions of housemade food and drink at an honest price. 54th Street welcomes you for all occasions. Drop in for Happy Hour with friends, celebrate a special occasion, enjoy a family night out or fly solo! Ultimately, it's your time. Join us, experience 54 and share the 54 experience with others.
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We probably eat here more than any other place in olathe. The menu is huge and something for everyone. A funky deco tops off a great restaurant. It is always busy which is a good sign.
Give it a try and you will love it too.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Always get my order right when using the Carside 2 Go - no matter how large the order. I was greeted promptly over the speaker when I pulled up and food was quickly brought to my car. All the condiments and extras were included.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

I had the Chicken Fried Steak, my wife had the Southwest Wrap. Portions were the right size and the food was good. I do wish they would go back to the bread on this Chicken Fried Steak meal instead of the crumbly, dry biscuit. Service was okay - had to wait on refills and for the check. I would go back.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Travelling through town and selected this restaurant because it was close to the hotel. Wish we had gone somewhere else. The waitress was very friendly, which was the only thing keeping this from being rated terrible. Ordered a Margarita. It tasted like a very cheap sweet/sour mix with little/no alcohol, and only half the rim was salted. The tortilla soup was okay, but was about half soggy tortilla strips. The mashed potatoes were tasteless, as was the chicken fried chicken, and the Mac-n-cheese was undercooked. Based on this visit, I don't anticipate visiting any other 54th Street Grill & Bars in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I just don’t like Chilis feel - I don’t like the round tables and really does not work well with combining tables... as much as I don’t care for the atmosphere the food is really really good - can’t beat the ribs!! The chicken Alfredo is much much better than Olive Garden. Fried pickles are different but delicious! All in all I will go back ...

Been to 54th Street Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!