“Great Service!”

54th Street Grill
Ranked #18 of 240 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stopped by here for a quick lunch, the staff were very friendly, attentive and service was quick! The menu was extensive and I decided to go with the chicken wings for appetizers and a chicken sandwich for my main course, both were hot, delicious and fresh! The atmosphere was laid back and it looked like it was a family friendly restaurant! Would definitely come back to it again.

There are newer reviews for 54th Street Grill

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Got right in. Server was on top of things which was nice. The longest part was waiting for the food to get to the table. Started to get worried since i had a tight lunch schedule but it was worth the wait. Huge burger with fries. Cheese sticks were outstanding, as was the devil's burger. Atmosphere was laid back and kid friendly. I would not hesitate to go back in an instant. Lots on the menu I wanted to try but did not have the time or the stomach capacity. I'll certainly be making a return visit next time I'm in the area. Right off 35 Highway so you can be in and out back on your way.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a favorite of ours. I love the California Bleu salad, hubbie likes the burgers, especially Devil's Den. The service is good and friendly. They have one of the most reasonable and tasty lunch menus around.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is my family's favorite. Coupons are in value pack. Our favorites are the waffle fries with queso dip, buffalo chicken salad, bacon cheeseburger but most of all their Long Island tea :)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat there frequently. I have special dietary needs and they never hesitate to accommodate my requests. They'll make anything to order and service is consistently great. Their menu is huge and everything we've had tasted good. Portions are large and easy to split meals. Salads, steak and salmon are my favorites. Their honey cilantro lime dressing is killer! They offer Mexican food, but it's very American so I suggest sticking to their specialties.

Been to 54th Street Grill? Share your experiences!