“Always Consistant”

Ranked #89 of 233 Restaurants in Olathe
Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Always Consistant”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I eat at IHOP every few weeks. I usually get the Smokehouse Special. It is always enough food and the smoked sausage is very good. The wait staff is personable and attentive to our needs. This location is at 119th and Strang Line Road.

Visited August 2012

“Poor service”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Typical IHOP food but the service is slow and not as friendly as the IHOP off K-7 in Olathe. They could treat children better.

Kansas City, Kansas
“Stormy Day”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

It was a very stormy bad day when me and my son ate here. we (along with the other customers) were looking outside and a little worried about the storm. it was raining, hailing and very windy. the wait staff and our waitress were totally overlooking the storm as if it wasn't even going on. they never missed a beat. thunder clamps, lightning, hail and all. they were awesome. 1st time I'd ever been at a restaurant during severe weather. if your in olathe eat at the IHOP.....

Visited June 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Food was tasty, a good portion. I had the pork chops which were perfect. I also had
cottage cheese, rosemary potatoes and broccoli with a piece of bread. The service was
excellent.

Visited May 2012
kansas city
“Its an IHOP”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

good food, hot and lots of it. 2 locations in Olathe, I lilke the one off 151st

Visited February 2012

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!