“This location is a horribly run example of what Outback normally gives nationally to consumers”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Olathe, KS
Reviewed January 8, 2011

This location for Outback is a very, very poorly run site on one of my favorite "chain" restaurants. I am a business traveler 46 weeks out of the year and have literally eaten at Outback restaurants in roughly 30 of the 50 states in our country. Unfortunately, the worst one I have ever been to is literally 2 miles from where I live. Always screw up pick up orders in the past, however, tonight takes the cake....Owner needs to quickly realize that the front line of her establishment is full of hosts and hostesses that are rude, incompetent and outwordly not concerned at all about their guests. Customer service does not exist at this establishment. Hosts eliminate us from their wait list, we wait 45 minutes to be seated and when asked host says sorry "gotta wait another 15 minutes?" Really? No offer to seat immediately, bump up above those that arrived 30 minutes after us on the wait list? And the host and hostesses with the attitude of "who cares?" Guess what, I DO. I will not spend one more $$ in that establishment. Shame on Outback for having a restaurant like this! Spent approx 1K a year there...till now. Bye, bye.

• Visited January 2011