“It's Applebee's”

Dining options: Buffet
Olathe
“It's Applebee's”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

$5.99 hambugers is a deal you can't beat. Their service is great. My wife ordered a blt. She didn't know it had Smokey mayo. She wanted regular mayo. They replaced it for us in quick order. They were great about it. Thanks Jacob.

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Bad marks for company not resturant ”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This is a good place. Great service and our waitress was fun. Price was good and food was done very well. I am taking off one mark because of the electronic waiter. I dislike these devices because it encourages poor service from the staff. If I have to push a button to get my tea refilled - then I will go else where.

Olathe, Kansas
“Applebees $5.99 Burger Night”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Our Applebee's (135th & Brougham - Olathe KS) offers $5.99 burger and fries on Monday night. Any burger on the menu for that price is great. The service can be a little slow but overall very good experience.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kelly G
Olathe, Kansas
“place to get a very nice meal.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Last saturday night I ducked into Applebee's restaurant for a meal. I expected to have to wait because it was about 6:30 pm. But I was suprised because the wait was less than twenty minutes and the person who placed our name on the list gave us a menu and advised us of various new items being offered. So when we were setted we were able to place our meal order right away. We did not that Applebee's has joined the computer age, by providing the lates in tech at each table. How ever I must inform you that that service must be turned on by your wait person and if you play more than one game they charge you on your bill. Are meals were very good and our server was very intentive. She made sure to check with us on how are meal was and to fil our drinks.

• Visited January 2014
“Why so empty?”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The service was good. The food was fine. The restaurant was empty at 6:00 on a week night. At first we feared the worst, but discovered that the food was just what we expect from Applebee's. They were out of two of their draft beers. My husband's dessert took a long time to arrive. The check arrived before his dessert. We felt hurried to vacate the table but don't know for whom.

Visited July 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!