“Lunch Special”

Ranked #4 of 238 Restaurants in Olathe
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Lunch Special”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stopped in for lunch at the suggestion of a co-worker. We both had the lunch special which was chipotle chicken. It came with beans and rice. We were provided with a large both of chips and three different dipping sauces. The food was tasty without being over spicy. The service was fast, friendly and efficient. Overall, good experience and lunch.

Kansas City
“Good Food, Slow Service”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Our first visit to K-Macho's was OK. The food is good but I don't think it's the best Mexican in Olathe. The big drawback for us was the service. It was incredibly slow. There was also a live band, which ordinarily would be fine. But our table was right next to the speakers, which meant it was hard to hold a conversation at our table. If I'm looking for a place just to be different, I might come here. Otherwise, I'll head to Frontera's to satisfy my Mexican cravings.

• Visited December 2013
“Large party - Bad experience”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Maybe it was just the waiter but we had a large party for a Saturday lunch and it was a disaster. The waiter was almost surly and orders were wrong. Have to point to management for part of the criticism, most times parties of 10 or more should be handled by two waitstaff to ensure timeliness of simple things like drink orders. We will try one more time but the food was not remarkable either.

“Confused waiter = bad experience”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

food is average. Very disappointed in first experience. We were told this is the best and our experience was horrible. We will try one more time with a smaller party and hope for something better.

Kcmo
“Worth your time”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I like traditional Mexican cuisine not gooey cheese melted over everything. If you like traditional Mexican food that meets Mexican american then your in luck. They marry both wonderfully. Their charro beans I could dive into! The tomatillo/avocado sauce should not be missed. Salsa is amazing but tomatillo sauce is the bomb I ended up putting on everything. We had champion burrito and bacon wrapped shrimp both excellent. I don't often write reviews so if I went to trouble you know you can so try as fast as you can. P.S. Very clean!