“Great food - good service”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #28 of 269 Restaurants in Olathe
Reviewed October 19, 2018

This is the best sandwich shop around. They have gluten free bread and great service. The servers know how to safely make sandwiches gluten-free. Definitely my go-to place!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Loved the Philly cheesesteak for lunch! Nice place, clean and convenient. The staff is very friendly. Will definitely go back!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Try the pizza, I can only eat one slice they are plate sized. The staff is very friendly.
We always went for the subs till I had pizza.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Ate here for the first time. We got Philly cheese steak. They were really good. Better than the other sub shops. Staff was really friendly and service was quick, even during the lunch hour. Son also got a slice of pizza to try. It was pretty good too.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Large cheese pizza is our family favorite of all the pizza places in Olathe! One dream is that I will eat a slice on the streets of New York, and short of the grease that will drip down my arm, I imagine this is the next closest thing. Really, simply delicious!

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!