“Love this place!”

Salty Iguana
Ranked #49 of 256 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat. Great service and great food. My son loves the place. Their chips and salsa are really good. Just be careful not to eat too many before your food arrives. I love the chicken taco salad. They also offer a lighter menu. We go at least once a month, sometimes more.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We enjoy their weekend breakfast menu with a Mexican flair. My favorite is the Huevos Rancheros, and they also have healthy options and pancakes. If you like, you can add a Mimosa or Bloody Mary to start your day!

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I was not pleased with Salty Iguana. The food was very bland. The meat, in my taco salad, tasted like it had not been seasoned. Chips and salsa was average and so was my wife's chicken. There are many better Mexican restaurants in Olathe.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Love their chicken skillet meal. It's the meat and veggies from fajita without all of those other things that add calories. It's tasty. Chips and salsa are fresh. Service is always great. One of my favs!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I would like this place better if their chicken didn't taste like it cam out of a can, pretty disgusting! It's definitely not the best Mexican restaurant in the area. Service is ok.

Been to Salty Iguana? Share your experiences!