“Great Mexican Food and Drinks”

Taqueria Mexico Mexican Grill & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food is excellent and the happy hour drinks are great! The dips are a bonus and the patio seating is great to enjoy the great weather.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I grew up in southern New Mexico and know good Mexican food. Taqueria Mexico is a hit, it satisfies my craving for good Mexican food and keeps me coming back . The food is always served hot and fresh and has an authentic flavor without setting your mouth on fire. The staff are always friendly and very attentive to your needs. Their steak fajita nachos are terrific and big enough to share and I have never had anything on the menu that wasn't good. I'm so glad we have a good Mexican restaurant in Olathe.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I got beef chimichangas, which were very tastey, and reasonably priced on the menu. The server was very busy and kept pace with my drink refills. Good overall experience.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife & I began to visit Taqueria Mexico-Olathe shortly after it opened. We are fans of Mexican food on Southwest Blvd. in KC, but we don't always want to take the time to make the drive from out South, nor to make the drive and then also experience a long wait time. We have tried most of the other recommended Mexican restaurants in Olathe & Overland Park, but none of them were of comparable quality or value. Taqueria Mexico has finally fit the bill! Everything we've had there in food and drink has been very good & good value, from the beef nacho appetizer to the enchiladas, to the fajitas, burritos & tacos, to the guacamole. They have a diverse assortment of combination platters available to sample different dishes. Appetizers are 1/2 price during weekday Happy Hour, & there are daily drink specials available. We have visited often at lunchtime on Sundays, during Happy Hour, & a few other nights, & the service has always been very pleasant & prompt in every way. They also have live music on Fridays & Saturdays. We would highly recommend this place vs. the "same old" Mexican restaurants in the area, & as an alternative to the inconvenient drive to the Downtown KC area.

1  Thank bartmankc
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our meals were good but too large. The salsa was very good. The cheese and refried bean dip was great. The chips are fine but too thick for my taste. The beer was ice cold! My fajita salad was very good and not to large unlike the burritos everyone else ate. I would go back.hope this restaurant stays in business. The live music was great.

1  Thank Chouette222