“Good Food, too much eye candy”

Twin Peaks Restaurants
Ranked #21 of 241 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Good food, but was not aware the girls dress almost like in the Hooters bars. They were pleasant, but too undressed for my tastes. The place full of guys showed they didn't mind
We had the pork sliders and the wings. The siders were delicious, the wings w/o sauce were bland

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I only went here because of couple of friends were watching BB. I only had a couple of beers so not much to say on the food side. Service is a bit slow since the girls are suppose to mingle with the guys while they order etc. They sit down at the table if there is an extra chair, they take pictures etc. I had bottled beer so I know what I am getting. My friends had draft beer and would have to order another one when they were half done so the beers can warm up. They said they are too cold to drink right away.

1  Thank Lsitzm01
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This place is great for a ball game or a group of guys hanging out. Obviously it's about sports, beer, and babes. We enjoyed the beer, the pretzel was very good, the Quesadilla was AMAZING!!!! Being a married guy I probably won't go there very often because it makes me feel like a dirty old man, but if I was single this would be where I lived in my off time. Highly recommend checking it out.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Went on a Saturday afternoon with 2 other couples. The crowd of the restaurant was a mix of couples, families with young children and groups of men. The servers are scantly clad and trained to flirt with the men yet pay attention to the women.

Food was surprisingly good, I had fish tacos, husband had a burger which was huge.

The servers sit and flirt with the guests which is expected and sometimes it took a little long for them to come around to the table...

There are tons of TVs to watch which is nice.

Would go again if that's where everyone else wanted to go but wouldn't suggest...

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have been two Twin Peaks about 15 times beginning about the second day the opened.
Do not go here if you don't like freshly prepared good food.
Do not go here if you don't like your beer served at 29degrees in a frosty mug.
Do not go here if you don't like young friendly servers looking very nice. The occasionally hold special events and the servers special uniforms. Bikini week was the best.

Honestly the for is excellent and is reportedly freshly prepared. I would like to rotate in some new menu items from time to time. The beer is served very cold and goes down easy. The servers spend time talking to the dinners at the tables when they have time. Smiling, flirting, working for tips. I think it works most of the time. Check Twin Peaks out and I'll bet you see some "scenic views".