“Enjoy a little Sicily, without leaving the country.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #32 of 239 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We hadn't been here for about a year, and everything was just as we expected it, clean, quick, and delicious. We tried the two for $25 special, and it was plenty of food to fill you up.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a birthday celebration here for a teenager. She was treated special and had a great time. The food was great as usual with some new items to try.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Our food was mediocre. One can have much better Italian food else where. The minestrone sup was excellent. My husband said the salad didn't taste like he remembered. Our service was very good. I didn't understand the hordes waiting for tables when there were five or six tabes near us that were unoccupied. The wine by the bottle prices are fair. Our dessert was the best part f the meal!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

3 college students & I had lunch. As always, the service & food was very good.
We all got different items, & they were all perfect.
Olive Garden is always a great value, & the food is always great.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I don't see the great attraction to this place. The salad is good but the breadsticks are more like hot dog buns. The pasta is fine. The portions are too large. Lower the prices and cut the servings in half. I have never been at an Olive Garden for dinner that I did not have to wait at least an hour. It is never my choice to go here but my husband loves it.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!