“Lunch at Olive Garden”

Olive Garden
Ranked #37 of 257 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 6, 2013

3 college students & I had lunch. As always, the service & food was very good.
We all got different items, & they were all perfect.
Olive Garden is always a great value, & the food is always great.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I don't see the great attraction to this place. The salad is good but the breadsticks are more like hot dog buns. The pasta is fine. The portions are too large. Lower the prices and cut the servings in half. I have never been at an Olive Garden for dinner that I did not have to wait at least an hour. It is never my choice to go here but my husband loves it.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This place is like the title says, always a favorite. Everything is good, the food, the service, and the atmosphere. If you want good italian with little wait this is the place to go.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have frequented this particular Chain Restaurant in verious Cities and States. The Food is alway dellcious and the service impeccable. I have had Lunch and Dinner at the Olathe Restaurant on a number of occasion and although the food is based on a Corporate view of peoples food likes. I have enjoyed their interpretations of some classic Italian meals. You can also sample wine by the glass or bottle. Beer is also offered. I some times because of my age, have asked to be moved to another table and the management has always accommodated me. Over all if you like good food, this is a good place to go. But be sure to get there early to advoid the waiting lines which are always long on Holidays and on Weekends Nights.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The food here is wonderful, the service is great. I love the endless salad and bread sticks. Everyone in the family found something they enjoyed.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!