“KFCish”
Review of Go-chicken-go

Go-chicken-go
Ranked #45 of 239 Restaurants in Olathe
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The chicken was good but no better than KFC. The beans were tasty and everyone loved the dinner rolls. The potato salad. Had no flavor and way too much mayo! Everyone has been telling me I need to go here, I have and I doubt I will return.

There are newer reviews for Go-chicken-go

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I grew up in KCK and that was a staple for us. Its good chicken, pieces are a little small but the price and taste make up for it. Like the drive thru.

1  Thank Becky G
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Their chicken is ok, they offer fried chicken livers, but I love Their Fried Chicken Gizzards!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 23, 2008

This one still has great gizzards, but the service isn't as good as the one on State Ave. in KCK.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 19, 2007

Go-Chicken-Go is a locally owned fast food chicken place. There used to be several Go-Chicken-Gos in the area, but I believe there is only one other now.

The chicken, fries, mashed potatoes, etc are typical of fast food chicken. Not particularly better or worse than the competition. The item that stands out for me is their gizzards (my friends also like the livers). They do a good job of preparing them, and the servings are generous.

Pay a little extra and get some hot sauce to go with them.

2  Thank lighthouselovertoo

Been to Go-chicken-go? Share your experiences!