“You will love this restaurant!”
Review of Tea Garden

Tea Garden
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Olathe
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I eat here often, and consistently experience excellent food and service from the attentive and friendly staff. If you haven't discovered Tea Garden, you're missing out on a great dining experience in a quiet, relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank Greg782

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I don't know what has happened to this place but we just had the most horrible food there. I want my money back. It was rancid, rotten, disgusting. The only thing that actually tasted good was the fried rice. If for some reason we just got really unlucky and I try this place again and it is 1000% improved (I won't be spending my money here), I will update this review

1  Thank KSCanuck
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch on Saturday. They had a small buffet and it was pretty good. It was $7.50/per person including a drink. The hot & sour soup and General Tao's Chicken were both really good. The service was good too.

This is located in a strip shopping center and isn't anything fancy. We will be going back I'm sure.

1  Thank Madelynn W
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This restaurant is clean and very pleasant to dine in. It features Chinese food from more of a Taiwan style. This time I went for a lunch buffet with hot tea and tax for only $7.50. They don't have a big selection but have enough varieties to fill me up. The restaurant also does not use MSG for their food.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

After moving back to Olathe and being gone for 4 years we wanted to find out what TripAdvisor recommended for Chinese lunch buffet and went to Tea Garden yesterday. We remember this place from when we lived here for 10 years previously but had never gone. Wow, we missed out and now have a new fav for a hot and delicious lunch buffet. Our biggest issue with most buffets are the luke warm food you get. Everything here was hot and delicious! Super friendly staff and as others have mentioned - everyone there seems to be having a great time and it was a very plesant atmosphere. Highly recommend! GREAT value too.

1  Thank Thundrdawg

Been to Tea Garden? Share your experiences!