“Good Food”

Jose Pepper's Grill INC
Ranked #24 of 241 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Food is good an reasonably priced. The espinace dip is especially good. I've rated in down slightly because their call-in carryout service is rather poor.

There are newer reviews for Jose Pepper's Grill INC

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Took my daughter-in-law their for her birthday...her favorite Mexican food. We also enjoyed it. Huge menu options. Always good.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Me and my family stopped in this restaurant on our return to Oklahoma from Worlds of Fun, and I am sure glad we did. We are a family of six and it is hard for us to find somewhere that will please everyone, but Jose Peppers left everyone in agreement that the food was amazing! The atmosphere was good as was the service so I have no real complaints, other than they need to open more locations ( one in Oklahoma please).

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Service is always top notch. Food is served hot and portions are nice for the price. Well worht getting the 99 cent cheese espinaca dip. Pollo Poco Magnifico is one of the best dishes. Chips & salsa are plentiful and delicious.

They take call ahead seating so if you are in the need to be able to get in quicker, call. They are always packed.

Also, ask to get the lunch portion at dinner. They will honor that.

1  Thank justsoccer
Reviewed November 7, 2011

This is my favorite restaurant. No matter what I get here, it is oh so yummy! The thin chips and salsa are the best. The Espinaca is soooo good. If you like Quesadillas ask for Parmesan Crusted with STEAK (not shrimp) - not on the menu but they can make them. Same price as the shrimp ones but so much better! Poco Pollo Magnifico is awesome.
We have traveled all over the country and cannot find a American Mexican restaurant that comes close to this.
Reasonably priced - and oh, be sure to save room for the fried ice cream!