“Great food for the price”
Review of Zio's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Zio's is a relatively inexpensive italian restaurant that has many food choices and a descent atmosphere. Maybe not the best atmosphere for a romantic date night, but definitely great for families and an inexepensive night out. Many entres for 7-12 dollars

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I live out of Olathe, but we have eaten at this location a few times before but found this evening to be one of our better evenings yet. Attended late on a Monday evening and the hostess and waitress was very friendly and very outgoing. Which to me, made our dining experience very nice. Once we decided what we wanted to eat, we received our drinks, appetizers, and meal's quckly. Probably due to fact, not many was in the restaurant at the time. The fettuccine alfredo was extremely good, very creamy sauce, one of the best I've had at this location. My husband had the spicy chicken fettuccine alfredo and he said it was very good also. Still spent some money for 2 people, just over $40, with one alcolholic drink.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I want there to eat on one of are outing, very pleasant atmosphere. My wife was not too fond of the chicken parmesaia, one of the chickens tasted old so we had it sent back and we received a new one right away. Everything else was okay until we was ready to leave, and we notice that I server was the only 1 that was busting her b*** and all of the other younger servers what just staying around laughing and talking. The manager act like she really didn't care.

1  Thank Cleveland T
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food is fantastic considering the price, and the atmosphere is just right for a dinner with friends.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have been to Zios a few times, my GF used to work there, so we would get discounted dinners. However, even at the discounted prices, I still didn't like the menu enough to eat there often. The pizza seemed to lack proper amount of toppings I would expect from other places. The pasta bowls were almost all noodles and other stuff (Olives, peppers, Ect) and very little meat. Service was pretty good, but probably more for us because she was an employee.