“Great hotel, but....”

GreenLeadersGold level
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Great hotel, but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was a lovely hotel, beautifully decorated, with great beds and a nice walk-in shower and very clean. However, the water pressure in the bathroom was so poor that it took me three times as long to take a shower just to get the shampoo out of my hair. This was a nice hotel, close to the AMC IMAX and lots of restaurants, but if you have long or thick hair, you might want to choose another hotel. Hey, when you stay in a hotel, the shower is important!

Room Tip: Rooms are large and have a fridge and microwave
1 Thank lbrock62

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tulsa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had a wonderful stay - Our room looked as if we were the first people to stay there - it was immaculate and very nice. Great bed, and very quiet. The staff was helpful and everyone from the housekeepers to restaurant host were genuinely courteous and helpful Beautifully modern decor. Will stay there again.

Olathe, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The rooms were beautiful and clean! The beds were the most comfortable of any hotel we've stayed at! The room was very much accomodated with a fridge also. The staff was very friendly and professional and the black out curtains aided to my good nights sleep. I was also impressed by the quietness of the room.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel after leaving my previous hotel in Overland Park, and was extremely pleased. The front desk had my room card and reservation all ready to go when I walked in the door which made the check in process a breeze. I went to the bar and had a steak and a glass of wine while doing some work on my laptop. The bartender was great with lots of suggestions that all were great tasting. The eco-friendly room was immaculate and spacious(being an honors member I received a complimentary upgrade to a suite). Breakfast In the mornings was great tasting every morning. Happy I made the switch to this hotel. I am not in town frequently but when I am this is definitely where I will be staying.

Green Features: The Master switches in the rooms entry way are cool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Springfield
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

We planned to visit our children in Lawrence at the last minute and they had no in Lawrence, KS. Found this last minute room. Close to the highway, food and the room was very clean. The breakfast looked amazing but we had to run.

Room Tip: The 1st floor in this hotel was very quite
Cassville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Was very comfortable in my stay. Most impressed with the young lady who checked me in. Very personable and friendly. Even though I only used the internet guest room all the other aminities looked amazing. Wish I would have brought my swim suit!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and had an amazing experience. The staff was so helpful and friendly. We had a work event here and it was perfect. The conference rooms were terrific and the food was great. My room was terrific as well, #603. The hotel is new and you will love it. My room was spacious and very comfortable. The bed was great and the bathroom had tons of room. The fitness center is nice and has everything you will need while away. I would highly recommend this hotel compared to the other ones in the area. You will also like the location. Close to the highway and everything you need.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Krissy419, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Olathe, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your kind feedback in regards to your stay with us! Our team is always working to make every guest's stay remarkable, and I'm glad to hear that we were successful in doing that for you! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Olathe!

~Hilton Garden Inn Olathe Team~