“Great Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Olathe
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Olathe
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel after leaving my previous hotel in Overland Park, and was extremely pleased. The front desk had my room card and reservation all ready to go when I walked in the door which made the check in process a breeze. I went to the bar and had a steak and a glass of wine while doing some work on my laptop. The bartender was great with lots of suggestions that all were great tasting. The eco-friendly room was immaculate and spacious(being an honors member I received a complimentary upgrade to a suite). Breakfast In the mornings was great tasting every morning. Happy I made the switch to this hotel. I am not in town frequently but when I am this is definitely where I will be staying.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We planned to visit our children in Lawrence at the last minute and they had no in Lawrence, KS. Found this last minute room. Close to the highway, food and the room was very clean. The breakfast looked amazing but we had to run.

Room Tip: The 1st floor in this hotel was very quite
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Was very comfortable in my stay. Most impressed with the young lady who checked me in. Very personable and friendly. Even though I only used the internet guest room all the other aminities looked amazing. Wish I would have brought my swim suit!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and had an amazing experience. The staff was so helpful and friendly. We had a work event here and it was perfect. The conference rooms were terrific and the food was great. My room was terrific as well, #603. The hotel is new and you will love it. My room was spacious and very comfortable. The bed was great and the bathroom had tons of room. The fitness center is nice and has everything you will need while away. I would highly recommend this hotel compared to the other ones in the area. You will also like the location. Close to the highway and everything you need.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Krissy419, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Olathe, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback in regards to your stay with us! Our team is always working to make every guest's stay remarkable, and I'm glad to hear that we were successful in doing that for you! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Olathe!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was our first visit to this Hilton Garden Inn. Seemed like a very large hotel. Check in was great, service very friendly. Room was clean and quiet. Being Hilton Gold we received our breakfast for free, but it was quite unremarkable so I was glad we were not paying for it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for placing your feedback on the TripAdvisor site. We are glad to hear that the team members you encountered were friendly, and that your room was clean! We are working diligently on improving our breakfast options to better serve our guests in the future. Again, thank you, and we hope to see you next time you're in town!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Was very impressed by the décor of this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean. The restaurant was fabulous. Dinner and breakfast. I would highly recommend staying at this facility

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to your stay. We are pleased to hear that you the team members and service were excellent. Thanks again, and we'll see you next time!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Hotel was clean and centrally located. Food, service, and emplyees were friendly. I will probably choice this hotel again if going to Kansas City area. We had business meetings and had customers join us for brakfast meetings which worked well and food was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

So very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you the next time your in town!

~Hilton Garden Inn Team~