“Great meal, outstanding service, very responsive”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 229 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone number 913-764-7444
Manila, Philippines
“Great meal, outstanding service, very responsive”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Recently visited this establishment for a group dinner between conference events. We were on somewhat of a time crunch and when we explained this to the staff, they were very accommodating. The service was exceptionally quick, staff was very friendly, atmosphere was great, and most importantly, the food was fantastic! Had the Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Salad. It was very tasty - would definitely order again. The others in our party ordered various other entres and were equally pleased. Way to go Longhorn team! We will be back!

• Visited August 2014

Olathe, Kansas
“Consistently Amazing Steaks and Salmon”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

It is a special treat for us to dine at Longhorn Steakhouse as it is a bit pricey. However, it is well worth the hard-earned dollars. I always have trouble deciding if I want Flo's Filet or the salmon, as I love both. Their warm whole-grain bread cannot be resisted. I cannot speak to the desserts because it seems I am always dieting, but they look delicious! Another great draw is their call-ahead option. Typically a 20-25 minute wait is reduced to 5 or 10.

• Visited July 2014
Bournemouth, England
“Perfectly cooked”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Went here last night with my boss for a bite to eat. I went for the fillet and my boss the porterhouse. I can say that I was very impressed with the quality of the meat and the chef did an excellent job in cooking the steaks. The bread is a nice touch and is nice and sweet, although don't eat too much or you will be too full for your main. The main also comes with a salad which was massive!!!

Great food and I'll happily come back.

Olathe, Kansas
“Nice Service, Get Menu”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This restaurant is a staple for my family. We stop in any day of the week for lunch or dinner. I also order carry out often. The wait is usually long, so we either call ahead or come at off hours. I love the 8oz Flo Filet and sweet potato. The only thing I've been disappointed with is the kids meal cheese burger.

• Visited May 2014
yorkshire
“You can do no better in Olathe”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Spacious and light atmosphere, nice booths friendly staff. Steaks very good. Portions not over whelming as is often the case. Nice wines.Very pleasant meal but you may have to travel a mile or two from your hotel.

Visited May 2014

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!