“good but not worth the price” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Olathe
Haysville, Kansas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“good but not worth the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We decided to see a movie we had already seen so we could try out the fork and screen theater. It was ok, the seats could have been a little more comfy and they squeeked anytime you sat up to grab something off the table. The food was good but a little expensive for me, although I expected that from previous experience at other theaters. The movie ticket itself cost more than I was expecting though.

Visited July 2014

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Yes.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I drove a half hour to not have to deal with the crappy theaters we have in kcmo. Oh my gosh I was not disappointed either. The staff was super friendly, the ticket prices were only seven dollars, the seats were comfy. This place is just fantastic.

Visited July 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Fantastic place to see a movie!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This chain is one of my favorite places to see a movie across the country. Comfortable seats, great food options and a full bar! Matinee shows are still as cheap as in a regular theater. Most Fork & Screens let you purchase tickets online and send ticket to your passbook on iPhone!

Visited March 2014
Topeka, KS
183 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 393 helpful votes
“Excellent for Groups”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

After our flight was cancelled and we were stranded in Kansas City for two days, I needed to find activities for my group of 40 teenagers. We opted to take the youth to the movies, and I called about group pricing. The lady, Lexi, who helped us, was a delight. She gave us several options. Knowing that we couldn't fit all of our students into one Fork and Screen theater, we found an excellent solution. We let our youth chose between two movies (a tear-jerker and an action film) that started and ended at the same time. The students were thrilled and loved the Fork and Screen theater experience. This experience gave the kids a positive night and helped ease their disappointment from the cancelled flight.

Visited June 2014
Southern Shores, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fork and Screen all the way!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Love the fact I can order a bottle of wine and decent bowl of pasta while watch the latest blockbuster. There are lots of dine-in move joints now, but I think these guy were one of the first. We never go to AMC now without choosing the fork and screen option. We love it!

Visited June 2014