“My favorite First Watch!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #8 of 243 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The food is always yummy! But the staff is great, attentive and caring! They always seem to make a point of including my son in the conversation, and treat him well. The layout is nice and open and feels bright! Stop in say hello, and get a good start to your day!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The best breakfast place in Kansas City has finally come close to us! Great food, great service! The mushroom caps are my favorite! We will be back again and again!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This place closes in the afternoon, but what goes on from morning to afternoon is to die for! There is nothing on the menu that is not worth having and the best part is it is made fresh with fresh ingredients. The staff is very friendly and the service is outstanding. If you want a great breakfast or an awesome brunch, First Watch is the place to go! Be sure to try the pancakes...IHOP doesn't even come close!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We were greeted warmly by the host. The menu had many healthy options. They serve
breakfast all morning and for lunch. I had a cobb salad. The waiter was friendly and helpful. He was willing to allow me to have my salad with romaine lettuce in lieu of ice berg and have the dressing of my choice. My son had a club sandwich and soup which he said was very good. When we left again, we were greeted warmly and thanked for coming in. They don't serve dinner because they feel that their employees have a right to their own life so that they can enjoy it/and or take care of their business. Great place to eat and relax. The music was calming it was instrumental and not blasting.. Very reasonably price.We loved it.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great food, friendly service. Definitely going back soon

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!