“vaction”
Review of Hampton Inn Olathe

Hampton Inn Olathe
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Olathe
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Our stay was very good the city had everything and we have good places to eat. We have movies close by there was very good access to the HI way. It was very safe for our children, we have know complaints of our stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Olathe

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I've stayed at this location a few times over the past five years and have always had a pleasant experience. The breakfast and housekeeping staff are the best! I've always been greeted with a warm smile, "Good Morning" or "Hello" and it feels genuine and sincere. They treat me as I would want to be treated. I feel bad for them when I see rude guests treating them with no respect

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stayed at this Hampton for 4 nights. The hotel was VERY clean, and the staff was always friendly and willing to go out of their way to help. The manager,(I think she said her name was Christi, remembered my name every time she saw me. This hotel went way above my expectations for a Hampton!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2014

What a wonderful Hotel experience. Everything was great - frome the friendly helpful staff to the clean updated rooms. The microwave and refrigerator in our room were a great help. The free wi-fi worked perfectly. And our kids had a blast swimming in the pool. Will definatly stay here whenever we are near Kansas City.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Bed was very comfortable, room was clean and breakfast had a variety of foods to choose from. I was disappointed because upon arrival I was given a handicap room and the clerk didn't look to see if any other rooms were available. I'm a tall person so this just made my stay slightly inconvenient.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel is very clean. Comfortable bed & pillows. There was a great breakfast with hot eggs, sausage & waffles! There was a great variety of breakfast cereals and pastry options as well. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I was in Olathe on another business trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This Hampton Inn is in a great location, close to the interstate and pretty much anywhere you'd like to get to.
The front desk staff was busy when I arrived - the hotel was booked full - but they still gave me their full attention, thanked me for being a Hilton Honors Diamond and were just generally welcoming. So nice when staff treats me as a guest in their own home.
This isn't the newest Hampton Inn, so the décor is older, but the rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business