“Love this place”

Olathe, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I have been going for years. So much fun.
Complains are I wish it didnt take so long to finally get in the go kart and go.
Seems like the carts have decreased in speed over time.
Besides that this is my one stop shop for fun

Visited March 2012

Topeka, KS
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Perfect guys night!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Came here a couple times for a guys night out and had a blast! We all thought it was well worth the price (it does add up if you keep racing though ha!) and you'll be talkin about it for a long time. Combo it up with Oklahoma Joes down the street for some awesome BBQ! Workers here have been helpful too. Wish they had this place in Topeka!

Visited October 2011
Kansas City, Kansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Overpriced”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I haven't actually gone and done anything here. We've stopped in twice, and both times turned around and left because of the ridiculous prices they charge. For a family of four, you would have to spend around $400 to make it a fun trip.

Visited January 2012
SIRFEC, Owner at Sadlers Indoor Racing, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I'm sorry you feel that Sadler's is overpriced. I'm curious to learn why it would cost $400 for your family to have fun. Do you have a very large family? Did you plan on racing the whole day? We have many discounts available and offer specials to our members. Memberships are only $20 and are given ample discounts throughout the year. Our facility is constantly being upgraded and has for over 12 years now. We have an 8,000 sqft Arcade, 6,000 sqft Banquet Room, Private Birthday Rooms, 2,500 sqft meeting room and a large VIP suite. Plus on top of that we have the largest indoor race track in the nation at 84,000 square feet total. The karts we run are not your typical go-karts. These are expensive high performance karts. Again, I'm sorry you feel that Sadler's is overpriced, however, I feel that we are competitively priced and strive to keep it as inexpensive as we can for everyone.
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Indoor Racing!”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

These cars go fast!!!!! You can also use a 2 seater for kids under the hight limit however you must race before 7pm on the 2 seaters. The best indoor race track in Kansas City!