La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe
$143
Residence Inn
Candlewood Suites(Olathe)(Great Value!)
$89
Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel(Olathe)(Great Value!)
$93
RodewayInn
$80
$76
Travelocity
All reviewsmedical centerroom was cleanother hotelswafflessoftball tournamentbreakfast barnice facilitynight's sleepwould stay here againkansas citybiscuits and gravykc areamicrowave and fridgeindoor poolflat screen tvnice staygreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here on our recent trip from out house in Texas to our house in Minnesota. Since we bring our dogs with us, we always look for a LQ. Very nice property and the room was clean and comfortable. No issues with our dogs going in and out either. They have a nice little gym with both strength and cardio equipment if you are workout person like me. The breakfast -- which I didn't eat, so I'm relying on the wife and son for this part -- was very good and much more than most LQ's. We'll be staying here each time on both legs of our TX/MN or MN/TX trips. The only negative IMO was that it's near a mall that's been shut down, which sorta gives off a bad vibe. Also, no good sit-down restaurants nearby; only a few fast food places. We had to drive a few miles up I35 to find a place to our liking.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 60_B-Ram
lqolathe, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Cowboy_Bill_60;

We are so glad that you decided to stay with us in Olathe. We truly appreciate your business. The LQ Olathe Team looks forward to seeing you and your family on your next trip.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Didn't realize bed sheet was not clean until I got up the next morning and saw what appeared to be Cheetos debris left on side of bed sheet. I didn't notify management because I only spent the night and was leaving that morning with my tour group.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Wanda F;

I am so sorry that you encountered a sheet that may have had a stain. We inspect laundry prior to and after cleaning for stains. Stained laundry is then discarded. We apologize that we missed this during our inspections.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I considered staying at some of the other hotels in the area largely because I've only stayed at a few la Quintas in the past. I couldn't be happier with my decision to stay at LQ of Olathe. The staff went above the industry standard in meeting my every needs. They truly embodied great customer service and that warmth of friendliness one comes across ever so often when lucky. My check in process was quick and painless. If all la Quintas are similar to LA Quinta of Olathe, than I will surely be glad to offer them my business

• Stayed: June 2014

Trk56;

Thank you for your response. We strive to ensure our guests feel part of the LQ family. We can’t wait tou see you again.

Cheers,

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I loved everything about my 9 days here. Everything from the beds to the maid service and their waffles are awesome! I would recommend anyone to stay here in a heartbeat and I've stayed at a lot of hotels in my lifetime!

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Maej27;

You are a superstar. We thoroughly enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your great response.
Regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The hotel is very nice! Very clean and up to date. The staff was very attentive and helpful in suggesting things to do in the area. Will stay at this location when I am back in town. Above average breakfast was a nice treat. Very impressed!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Theresa C;

Thank you for taking the time to provide a response of your stay. The LQ Olathe Team and I are glad that you had a great stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Sincerely